Enjoy It All
Enjoy It All
Available for pre-order now! Shipping/curbside pick-up early February.
Diets aren’t sustainable over the long-term, but so many of us don’t know how to eat without food rules to follow. By exploring the many reasons dieting keeps us stuck in an unfulfilling relationship with food— from misguided beliefs about weight and health to social bonding to emotional management — you can finally call off the search for the Secret (hot take: there isn’t one) and learn how to eat according to the wisdom of your body.
In her new book Enjoy It All: Improve Your Health and Happiness with Intuitive Eating, Sarah Berneche delivers a step-by-step process for healing your relationship with food and your body image. While nutrition recommendations frequently pepper the pages of magazines and newspapers across the country, we’re left increasingly confused about food and disconnected from our bodies. Sarah teaches you that enjoying food and embracing the pursuit of pleasure can liberate you from diet culture for good while improving your health and sense of well-being.
• Feeling in control of your food choices — whether that means saying yes to double cheese pizza because it looks so good or no to the chocolate chip cookie because it doesn’t
• Trusting food and your body enough to smash your scale, delete your calorie counting app, opt-out of your exhausting gym routine, and ditch the extensive Sunday meal prep
• Keeping previously off-limits foods, like ice cream and candy, in your house…and eating them in a calm, kind way
• Having the freedom to enjoy pasta, pizza, and pie without a side of guilt or shame
• Understanding how all foods can fit into a healthy diet, and how to make necessary restrictions (such as for medical or religious reasons) a little more enjoyable
Enjoy It All expands upon the following key points:
• The reasons we diet and keep dieting — even when we know diets don’t work
• What’s really underneath our never-ending quest for the perfect body
• How our preoccupation with “good” and “bad” foods keeps us from food freedom
• The value of habits and behaviors rooted in self-care vs. self-control
• How pleasure isn’t antithetical to health — it’s intrinsic to it.
Enjoy It All also features journaling and mantra exercises; an array of delicious recipes for breakfasts, mains, vegetable sides, and snacks; and a step-by-step process to support your health without dieting.
We’ve been conditioned to believe we need to abide by external rules to be healthy. But what if everything you need to know is already within you?
Take ownership and improve your health, happiness, and sense of well-being—all without rules or restriction!