This creamy, gentle milk cleanser helps remove dirt, make-up and excess sebum without stripping your skin of its moisture. It is perfect for all skin types, especially those with dry or sensitive skin.
How it helps
- Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores with niacinamide (vitamin B3).
- Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles with antioxidant-rich polyphenols and caffeine from black tea.
- Soothes and Moisturizes with aloe vera juice.
- Nourishes with vitamins E and K and omega 6 rich apricot kernel oil to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Brightens your complexion with refreshing pink grapefruit and blood orange.
How to use: Dampen skin with warm water and massage a few pumps of Aloe Milk Cleanser on your face and neck area. Allow the warmth of the water to open and cleanse your pores. Suitable for all skin types, especially those with dehydrated skin.
Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
Gentle & Hydrating
Love this cleanser--I've purchased multiple times.
This product lives up to its description. It's light, gentle, and milky. It doesn't foam or lather, instead it's a milky quality. Smells lovely (very light smell though, not overpowering). Great for sensitive skin as it's so light.