A hydrating serum for dry skin.
This velvety-smooth, super hydrating serum for dry skin is blended with superfoods that will deeply nourish your skin. Its luxurious formula works to relieve inflammation and calm irritated skin. Plus it doubles as a nutrient-dense brow serum!How it helps
- Antioxidant-rich oils like kale, cranberry, and blueberry to nourish and shield skin from pollution
- Linoleic Acid from raspberry seed oil to support the look of firm and hydrated skin
- Omega Rich essential fatty acids from sacha inchi to promote smooth and supple skin
- Stem Cell extract of saffron to brighten skin tone and reduce irritation
- Vitamin A found in goji seed oil reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Vitamin B3 from chia seed oil to help enhance skin's natural tone and texture
- Curcumin from turmeric to refine pores and calm skin
Apply 3 - 4 drops onto your fingers, and gently sweep this brightening serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté.
For extra hydration follow with moisturizer and mist.
Suitable for both morning and/or night and appropriate for all skin types.
Ingredients: Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica (Kale) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Crocus Sativus Meristem (Saffron) Cell Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene
I’ve had bad experiences with face oils before as I have very sensitive skin and facial psoriasis. I decided to give this one a go and it’s been amazing! My face immediately feels so soft and hydrated, and the oil absorbs quickly without leaving any shine. I’ve been using it every other day for a few weeks now and have had no signs of irritation.