Living Libations Everybody Loves The Sunshine Zinc Beach Balm
Living Libation's Everybody Loves the Sunshine Zinc Beach Balm frees you to spend long, lazy days lounging in the summer sun. This plant-based balm is perfect for those scorching, heat-seeking days where a hat and cotton clothing are too cumbersome!
This handcrafted, portable sun-stick is formulated with sun-harmonizing botanicals that come to life under our star’s nourishing rays. Pure sunlight ignites the beneficial properties in these excellent elixirs that also smell like summer fun. High concentrations of sun-friendly flavonoids and carotenoids lend rich colors to some of these robust essences. This melody of tropical coconut, sweet flowers, warm spices, and verdant flora is a sensual invitation to long, languid summer days. Into these essences we have swirled balmy beeswax for its porous powers, rich cacao butter to soothe and moisturize thirsty skin, and non-nanoparticle, uncoated zinc oxide to shield skin on sunny days.
Fear not the sun! With Everybody Loves the Sunshine Zinc Beach Balm you are free to hit the beach, the trail, water play or the poolside lounge chair all day.
How to use: Glide over the skin, paying special attention to your chin, nose, and shoulders. Be sure to reapply at least every two hours and more often if you are sweating, swimming, or the UV index is high.
- Jojoba - Simmondsia chinensis
- Coconut - Cocos nucifera
- Cacao Butter - Theobroma cacao
- Seabuckthorn - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Zinc Oxide
- Raspberry Seed - Rubus idaeus
- Tamanu - Calophyllum inophyllum
- Schizandra Berry - Schisandra chinensis
- Laurel Wax - Myrica pubescens
- Immortelle - Helichrysum italicum
- Carrot Seed - Daucus carota
- Rose Otto - Rosa damascena
- Cape Chamomile - Eriocephalus punctulatus
- Frankincense - Boswellia carterii
- Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Ginger - Zingiber officinale
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
- Sweet Thyme - Thymus linalool
- Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Calendula - Calendula officinalis
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini
Fabulous! Kept me well protected in Jamaica.
I bought this stick mostly for my face as the other creams I’ve used in the past were to oily and caused breakouts. I’ve been using it daily under my make-up and I’m pretty happy with the sun protection it provides. Smooth application Good coverage and protection Small size fits in my bag Smells great! The only draw back, find I have to exfoliate more as the white cast can highlight dry skin.