KEY HOLDER, SALES ASSOCIATE + E-COMMERCE FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST - HEALTH HUT COLLEGE
Reporting To: Store Manager - College Street & Operations Manager
This position will be a mix of front of house sales, as well as back-end e-commerce fulfillment. This role requires someone with strong attention to detail, dependable multitasking as well as strong customer service skills who can work quickly under pressure and in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
As a Health Hut Sales Associate, you are at the heart of our customers’ experience. Genuinely warm and naturally driven, you’re a fan of everything we sell. Your enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our store that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back.
As a Health Hut E-Commerce Fulfillment Specialist, you are organized, detail focused, good with technology and you are a self-starter. You ensure that all orders are packed with a high level of care and precision and fulfilled in a timely manner.
In-Store Customer Service:
- Warmly greet all customers and ensure everyone feels welcome and cared for in the store.
- Represent Health Hut and our core values through all forms of communication.
- Gain a strong knowledge and understanding of all the products and brands we carry.
- Provide an outstanding and positive experience for all customers. Build strong and authentic relationships through one-on-one interactions.
- Provide relevant and helpful recommendations and suggestions for customer’s needs.
- Address and resolve customer complaints, questions and concerns in-store and over the phone.
- Facilitate transactions through Shopify POS using all relevant apps for store credit, loyalty points and gift cards.
- Receive and price new inventory.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Manage store inventory levels, adjust inventory as needed, and log inventory changes.
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties (cleaning, organizing and maintaining excellent store condition).
- Perform store opening and closing tasks, as well as any other assigned tasks throughout the day.
- Work with the retail team and store manager to meet sales goals.
- Comply with COVID safety protocols.
- Manage all incoming online orders, pull product, pack boxes and arrange shipments.
- Operate the various computer shipping programs to ensure shipments & deliveries are scheduled and logged in a precise and timely manner.
- Use Reamaze and Slack to check for updates on orders from customers or management.
- Support customers' email & phone inquiries & transactions/process client transactions over the phone and online chat program.
- Contribute to the implementation of systems for increasing e-commerce customer retention alongside team members.
- Assist team members with special requests (i.e. expedited orders)
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment.
- Receive merchandise and count all item pieces ensuring quantity count of each order.
- Perform quality control checks on all orders received.
- Check and log all incomplete merchandise orders.
- Assemble materials (shipping boxes, tape, bags, gift boxes) needed for preparing orders.
- Run inventory checks on merchandise and product to keep an accurate inventory count.
- Maintain and organized and clean stock room.
- Alignment with Health Hut’s values, our brand and products.
- An interest in natural lifestyle and daily care products.
- Strong customer service experience, preferably in the retail industry.
- E-commerce fulfilment experience.
- Kind and authentic communication skills.
- Can work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to self-start, but also take direction when needed.
- Can wear many hats and multitask.
- Experience using a POS system.
- Comfortable working on a computer and various other forms of technology.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify POS considered a strong asset.
- Commitment to inclusivity as it relates to gender, race, body size, ability and sexual orientation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Weekend availability.
April 16, 2021
Flexible part time: approximately 20-25 hours
786 College Street, Toronto, Ontario
*Flexibility and availability to work at both locations (East & West Toronto) considered a strong asset.
Week of April 26th, 2021
Please email your resume and cover letter in one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include which position you are applying for and answers to the following questions in your cover letter. Bonus: answer these in a video format and attach your video to your application submission.
1. How would your friends describe you?
2. What does wellness mean to you?
3. What excites you about working for Health Hut? What makes you a good fit?
Thanks so much in advance for your application. We will be in touch with successful candidates by Monday April 19th to move forward to the next phase of hiring.