This ultralight ceramide moisturizing cream is a weightless emulsion that’s perfect for people with sensitive skin that reacts to just about everything. It’s enhanced with skin barrier protection and offers soothing hydration for thirsty skin that’s also prone to acne. And it doubles as an eye cream!
How it helps
- Replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with our botanical ceramide.
- Hydrates your complexion with mineral-rich maple sap water (in true Canadian fashion).
- Brightens your skin with vitamin C from rosehip extract.
- Boosts skin radiance with rosehip seed oil, which is rich in vitamins A, B and E.
- Smooths and helps to visibly improve skin firmness with evening primrose oil.
- Seals in moisture with omega-5 fatty acids from pomegranate seed oil.
- Promotes elasticity with antioxidant-rich black currant seed oil.
How to Use: Gently massage a pump or two over your cleansed face, neck and eye area. Suitable for use day and/or night, especially good for sensitive skin types.
Ingredients: Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, Glycerin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ceramide NP, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
Size: 50 ml
Soft & Smooth
Love how light and fluffy this moisturizer is! Great for warm climates/summertime.
The only "great for sensitive skin" cream that's ever lived up to that claim!
The texture of this cream is amazing. Thick and velvety but not greasy at all. I find it to be the only cream that actually is suitable for super sensitive skin. (I'm super dry, get hormonal acne, am prone to redness/irritation, and eczema). This lands on the skin and feels like it's really soaking it, doesn't feel like it needs to be rubbed in. I found it really calmed eczema around my eyes and didn't cause me to break out at all. Repurchasing my second bottle!
I like the feel of it; light but still moisturizing. Plus I use it on my eyes, which is great. 2 pumps gets my whole face and neck, so it should last a while. Like scent-free too.
I love it!
I use it since couple of weeks, and I really like this product!