Living Libations Everybody Loves The Sunshine
This botanical formula masterfully mixes a bouquet of sun-harmonizing botanicals so you can welcome the sun’s blessing on your skin, extend your outdoor play and keep your sun-kissed skin smooth and glowing.
Everybody Loves the Sunshine artfully combines four moisturizing oils with fourteen super sun- and skin-loving essential oils. Essential oils are the distillates of plants that contain the vital essences of their parent plant matter. High concentrations of sun-friendly flavonoids and carotenoids lend rich colors to some of these robust essences. This libation combines the artful abilities of so many essential oils while remaining gentle enough to smooth all over even youngsters’ skin. Rather than being afraid of the sun, harmonize with it! Allow your skin to breathe in the beneficial beauty of sunlight with this botanical balm.
How to use: Apply before heading outside and again after a day of play to glean every benefit from these pearls of plant wisdom. Please note that healthy time in the sun ranges for everyone depending on their skin type, base tan level and geographical location. Our Everybody Loves the Sunshine body oil harmonizes to skin to the sun’s rays for a golden tan yet it is not a sunblock. Additionally, this lovely liniment may be used to wash the face just as our Best Skin Evers may be used to cleanse with oil.
- Jojoba - Simmondsia chinensis
- Coconut - Cocos nucifera
- Seabuckthorn Supercritical Extract - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Raspberry Seed - Rubus idaeus
- Tamanu - Calophyllum inophyllum
- Schizandra Berry - Schisandra chinensis
- Immortelle - Helichrysum italicum
- Carrot Seed - Daucus carota
- Rose Otto - Rosa damascena
- Cape Chamomile - Eriocephalus punctulatus
- Frankincense - Boswellia carterii
- Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Ginger - Zingiber officinale
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
- Sweet Thyme - Thyme linalool
- Turmeric - Curcuma longa
- Calendula - Calendula officinalis
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini