Living Libations Rose Glow Crème
Living Libations Rose Glow Crème is a daydream of rose’s revitalizing rays that embraces pores with rosy adore. This crème of botanical grace will bring balance to your benevolent face as it sinks gracefully into your complexion. It harmonizes dry, pallid and wise skin with a pure palette of botanical bounty. The elegant pink hue and rosy aroma will grace your senses with a symphony of beauty for soft resilient skin.
How to Use: Apply to skin, the normal amount you would use to moisturize your skin. We especially love to use this during cold winter seasons and days of rain when we can’t go outside to play.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe barbadensis
- Rose Hydrosol - Rosa damascena
- Jojoba - Simmondsia chinensis
- Shea Butter - Butyrospermum parkii
- Seabuckthorn - Hippophae rhamoides
- Orange Wax - Citrus aurantium
- Rose Wax - Rosa damascena
- Bladderwrack Seaweed - Fucus vesiculosus
- Green Tea Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Camellia Sinensis
- Elderflowers Herbal Infusion in Jojoba -Sambucus nigra
- Rose Hips Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Rosa canina
- Horsetail Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Equisetum arvense
- Marshmallow Root Herbal Infusion in Jojoba - Althaea officinalis
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Rose Otto - Rosa damascena
- Neroli - Citrus aurantium
- Immortelle - Helichrysum italicum
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini
- Carrot Seed - Daucus carota
- Lemon - Citrus limon
- Schizandra Berry - Schisandra chinensis
- Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
I’ll start by saying that I absolutely LOVE all things by Living Libations. I’ve used this crème in the past and loved it but perhaps this was a bad batch?? It smelled so bad, after application, that my husband and son could smell it. At first we thought that something was wrong with the toilet...then I realized it was the crème.
I’m in my late 40’s and this product is not hydrating enough for me and the smell has put me off. It’s too bad..I wanted to love this! I like the brand very much, but not this cream.
I've tried several of the Living Libations moisturizers and this one may be my favourite. It's a bit of a splurge, but has lovely scent and the consistency is rich but not heavy. I have sensitive skin and have never had any issues with their products. In a warm apartment in summer, because the product is so natural, I do sometimes see a bit of separation in the product but I've found that putting it in the fridge has created an even more luxurious moisturizer experience.