- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Releases fascia to help improve muscle function
- Temporarily stimulates circulation to feed the skin and improve healing function
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
How to Use:
To watch PA's how-to video and for full ritual directions, visit their JADE ROLLER RITUAL page.Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
Each Jade Roller is handmade in small quantities. Exact colour and size may vary slightly from photo. Each roller is approximately 6.25" long x 3.75" wide.
Ingredients: High-quality Xiuyan Jade
Is it possible for your face to ******?
This thing is the bee's knees. I keep it on my bedside table and have made it part of my night time ritual. The bumpy side helps loosen the tension between my eyebrows and along my jaw, and the smooth side finishes the job; pushing away the tension and cooling down hot spots. My skin always sings afterward. Definitely worth it.