KEY HOLDER + SALES ASSOCIATE - HEALTH HUT MUSKOKA
Reporting To: Store Manager - College Street + Leslieville
As a Health Hut Sales Associate, you are at the heart of our customers’ experience. Genuinely warm and naturally driven, you’re a fan of everything we sell. Your enthusiasm brings a level of excitement to our store that makes shopping fun and keeps customers coming back.
In-Store Customer Service:
- Warmly greet all customers and ensure everyone feels welcome and cared for in the store.
- Represent Health Hut and our core values through all forms of communication.
- Gain a strong knowledge and understanding of all the products and brands we carry.
- Provide an outstanding and positive experience for all customers. Build strong and authentic relationships through one-on-one interactions.
- Provide relevant and helpful recommendations and suggestions for customer’s needs.
- Address and resolve customer complaints, questions and concerns in-store and over the phone.
- Facilitate transactions through Shopify POS using all relevant apps for store credit, loyalty points and gift cards.
- Receive new inventory.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Manage store inventory levels, adjust inventory as needed, and log inventory changes.
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties (cleaning, organizing and maintaining excellent store condition).
- Perform store opening and closing tasks, as well as any other assigned tasks throughout the day.
- Work with the retail team and store manager to meet sales goals.
- Comply with COVID safety protocols.
- Alignment with Health Hut’s values, our brand and products.
- An interest in natural lifestyle and daily care products.
- Strong customer service experience, preferably in the retail industry.
- Kind and authentic communication skills.
- Happy working independently - you will be alone in the hut for all your shifts.
- Ability to self-start, but also take direction when needed.
- Can wear many hats and multitask.
- Experience using a POS system.
- Comfortable working on a computer and various other forms of technology.
- Experience with Shopify and Shopify POS considered a strong asset.
- Commitment to inclusivity as it relates to gender, race, body size, ability and sexual orientation.
- Weekend availability.
April 15, 2022
Flexible: part time or full time depending on availability
3658 Highway 118 West, Port Carling, Ontario
Week of June 28th, 2021
Please email your resume and cover letter in one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include which position you are applying for and answers to the following questions in your cover letter. Bonus: answer these in a video format and attach your video to your application submission.
1. How would your friends describe you?
2. What does wellness mean to you?
3. What excites you about working for Health Hut? What makes you a good fit?
Thanks so much in advance for your application. We will be in touch with successful candidates to move forward to the next phase of hiring.