Living Libations Everybody Loves The Sunshine with Zinc
Everybody Loves the Sunshine Zinc Lotion is made with 20% non-nanoparticle uncoated zinc oxide and glorious sun-loving essences distilled from plants that evolved to grow best in full sun. Providing a pure, luxurious sun-shade for days and days of summertime play, if you long for a whole day spent in the sun then this botanical canopy is just the ticket! It is the same delectable sun-harmonizing formula as Everybody Loves the Sunshine, with the addition of non-nanoparticle uncoated zinc oxide. Uncoated zinc oxide helps shield the skin as the sun’s rays beat down upon your crown.
Everybody Loves the Sunshine Zinc Lotion also contains five moisturizing plant oils that are especially adept at harmonizing the sun’s rays with our skin while providing a light, cooling canopy. High concentrations of sun-friendly flavonoids and carotenoids lend rich colors to some of these robust essences. It is a delightful for everyday serum for any type of skin – yes, even on the face.
And the best part – you’ll smell like summer fun! This melody is the same as our classic Everybody Loves the Sunshine of tropical coconut, sweet flowers, warm spices and verdant flora. It’s the same sensual invitation to long, languid summer days that you know and love, just with the addition of zinc.
How to use: Apply a few generous squirts to exposed skin and be extra diligent with your nose, chin and shoulders. Reapply at least every two hours and more frequently when the UV index is high and when you are sweating or swimming. Please note that healthy time in the sun, and the time to reapply this zinc formula, ranges for everyone depending on their skin type, base tan level and geographical location. If your skin starts to feel warm, you will know it is time to reapply or seek shade.
We recommend shaking Zinc Lotion gently before each use.
- Jojoba - Simmondsia chinensis
- Coconut - Cocos nucifera
- Seabuckthorn - Hippophae rhamnoides
- Zinc Oxide
- Raspberry Seed - Rubus idaeus
- Tamanu - Calophyllum inophyllum
- Schizandra Berry - Schisandra chinensis
- Immortelle - Helichrysum italicum
- Carrot Seed - Daucus carota
- Rose Otto - Rosa damascena
- Frankincense - Boswellia carterii
- Sandalwood - Santalum album
- Ginger - Zingiber officinale
- Geranium - Pelargonium graveolens
- Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
- Sweet Thyme - Thyme linalool
- Calendula - Calendula officinalis
- Palmarosa - Cymbopogon martini
- Cape Chamomile - Eriocephalus punctulatus